DESTACO VERTICAL CLAMPS
Destaco Vertical Clamps feature large hand clearance for improved safety and a holding capacity of up to 5,000lbf [22,25kN].
Destaco Vertical Clamps hardened bushings at key pivot points and near vertical clamping contact make it a popular choice whatever the application.
The essential product features:
- In the clamping position, the handle is vertical
- Vertical clamps open at an angle between 75˚ and 215˚
- Vertical clamps are offered with U-shaped or heavy-duty solid clamping bars
- Vertical clamps have a straight or flanged base. The heavy-duty vertical clamps possess a base that can be welded on without a hole position
- Two bar styles available
- Low profile T-Handle version available
- Available in stainless steel
Destaco Vertical Clamps are ideal for
- Checking fixtures.
- Assembly & test.
- Light machining.
Many models also come equipped with Destaco® Toggle Lock Plus®, an innovative safety feature that adds a secondary lock to the vertical clamp to help ensure that the over-center locking condition is maintained and protected against unintentional opening. Many Destaco® Vertical Toggle Lock Plus® models also lock the clamp in the open position.