DESTACO POWER CLAMPS
DESTACO’s Pneumatic Power Clamps range from heavy duty sealed clamps for welding environments, to compact light duty clamps for a variety of clamping applications. These toggle-action pneumatic clamps offer exceptional clamping forces and holding capacities, far greater than clamps of a similar size. Models available include: Manual Power Clamps, Pneumatic Power Clamps, Hook Pin Clamps, Pivot Units, and Pin Packages.
The power clamping devices are utilized for positioning and holding product securely, while the pivot units are intended to be utilized to tip, dump and/or rotate parts and tooling to the work position. Our power clamps have been designed with superior reliability, durability, longevity, and precision, and are specifically intended for harsh welding environments that demand superior clamping power.
- Multiple mounting surfaces provide greater flexibility
- Clamp arms can be machined, drilled, cut off or welded to suit the application
- Multiple sensing options available
Clamping Torque up to 850Nm Holding Torque up to 3000Nm.
Enclosed power clamp arms pivot down to position and hold product securely in place. The clamping mechanism is fully enclosed making these clamps ideal for use in harsh environments such as welding applications that demand superior clamping power.
- A complete full line of clamps from light-duty to heavy-duty models available
- Oval cylinder for space-saving slim body profile
- Several centre “U” and lateral arms available
- Field adjustable arm opening angles
- Manual actuated and Hand lever option available
- Integrated open/closed sensing